- Download Kali Linux Revealed PDF File Freely.
- Kali Linux is an open-source Linux distribution based on Debian that is designed for advanced penetration testing and security auditing.
- It accomplishes this by providing common tools, configurations, and automations that allow the user to focus on the task at hand rather than the surrounding activity.
- Kali Linux has not only become the platform of choice for information security professionals, but it has also evolved into an industrial-grade, world-class operating system distribution that is mature, secure, and enterprise-ready.
- This guide will focus on the Kali Linux platform itself, assisting you in understanding and optimizing Kali from the ground up.
- The developers will walk you through the features and fundamentals of Kali Linux.
- You’ll learn how to install, configure, troubleshoot, and secure Kali Linux before diving into the robust Debian package manager.
- You’ll discover how to install and configure packages, as well as how to update and upgrade your Kali installation and create your own custom packages.
- Then you’ll discover how to distribute your customized installation across large enterprise networks.
- Advanced topics such as kernel compilation, custom ISO creation, industrial-strength encryption, and even how to install crypto kill switches to protect your sensitive data will be covered.
You cover These Topics
Learn Kali Linux History
Learn Relationship with Debain
Learn Kali Linux Polices
Learn about Downloading a Kali ISO Image
Learn Booting a Kali ISO Image in Live Mode
Learn about Linux Fundamentals
Learn the Command Line
Learn Installing of Kali Linux
Learn Step By Step Installation in a Hard Drive
Learn Configuring Kali Linux
Learn about Helping Yourself and Getting Help
Learn Securing and Monitoring Kali Linux
Learn Debain Package Management
Learn Advance Usage
Learn Modifying Kali Packages
Learn Kali Linux in the Enterprise
Learn Introduction to Security Assessment